At Fēnix we’re known for being “innovative mavericks”.
We look at our skills, we assess your challenges, we understand the environmental opportunities and then we build solutions based on needs and returns. It all revolves around a solid business case. Along the way, innovations, recognition, and world firsts happen. Here’s a few…
- Largest geo-exchange based Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) system in the world (Solo District, Canada)
- Largest water source VRF system in North America (Insignia, USA)
- First Eco-District sold to a Utility (Solo District, Canada)
- First urban geo-exchange retrofit solution in the world (Pacific Center, Canada)
- Acknowledged in the 2017 Canadian Clean Technology Industry Report
For more examples of successful projects and seriously satisfied clients, check out our projects section.