Senior Mechanical Engineer/Project Specialist
Role and responsibilities
The role of an Senior Engineer/Project Specialist is to support the delivery of large Thermal Energy Asset projects while running smaller projects. This requires technical expertise and a baseline understanding in managing and delivering turnkey mechanical construction projects for buildings. As the Senior Engineer/Project Specialist you are a self starter and a team player with the ability to receive and execute work with little to moderate supervision. You’ll possess excellent communication skill, and will be experienced in coordinating with team members and in mentoring junior staff.
You’ll be experienced in…
- Independent delivering small projects and assigned portions of larger project
- Producing feasibility studies and design reports including financial and regulatory analysis
- Delivering full mechanical design and construction management
- Mentoring and training junior staff.
You’ll also have…
- At least five years hands-on experience in the HVAC industry.
Required skills and qualifications
- Leadership: Experienced in mentoring, coaching and supervision
- Management: Effective organization, coordination, delegation, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Communication: Proven written, visual, oral skills
- Quality: Dependable, adaptable, accurate and detail oriented
- Computer: Office 365, Microsoft Project, CAD
- Experience: Minimum 3-6 years
- Designations:Eng., ASct, LEED AP, PMP
Please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. If you have a LinkedIn profile, don’t forget to update it!
Go to our sister company’s website for more details enersolv.ca/careers/