HVAC & Hydronics Maintenance Technician
We have taken another step towards our vision of creating the greenest cities across North America – one building at a time, by launching an Operations and Maintenance solution focused on harnessing the thermal energy of buildings.
Working with BC-based developers and utilities Fēnix has been awarded a number of long term contracts to implement predictive Operations and Maintenance (O&M) solutions for high-rise Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems. In effect, turning run of the mill HVAC systems into sustainable assets capable of harvesting, storing and trading energy.
Role and responsibilities
You will play a key role in our growth strategy. With solid HVAC and Hydronics experience, you will be responsible for implementing our O&M services including: preventative maintenance, emergency call-out and system optimization to ensure asset reliability, in addition to managing system expansion and upgrades.
You will be responsible for completing on-site work, coordinating scheduling, contractor relationships and coordinating junior staff. Having a detailed understanding of and experience in managing mechanical systems and equipment is a must. You are a self-starter and a team player with the ability to receive and execute work with moderate supervision.
- Manage and implement numerous O&M projects
- Coordinate and perform emergency call-out work
- Support and provide expertise to design and construction projects
- Mentor and coordinate junior staff
Required skills and qualifications
- Leadership: Experienced in mentoring and supervising junior staff and/or contractors
- Management: Experienced in coordinating, prioritizing, problem solving and escalating issues/opportunities
- Communication: Experienced in communicating with peers and reporting to clients (written and verbal)
- Quality: Dependable, adaptable, accurate and detail oriented when it comes to project management and safety
- Experience: Possess a minimum of five years hands-on experience
- Designations: Plumber, Gasfitter, or Refrigeration ticket preferred
Please forward a cover letter and resume to Hart Starr Crawford, email@example.com. If you have a LinkedIn profile, don’t forget to update it!
Go to our sister company’s website for more details enersolv.ca/careers/